Who we are
Our website address is https://movewithleia.com.
What personal data we collect, why we collect it, how long we retain it and what rights you have over your data
- You may have subscribed to the newsletter via the online form, sent an inquiry about our services, or been our customer, giving us your consent to such processing. You can unsubscribe from receiving the news at any time by clicking on the link in the received e-mail or notify us by e-mail info (at) movewithleia.com. In this case, we process the following data: contact information, which might include personal data (name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number). Retention period: until the revocation of consent. Rights of individuals: revocation of consent, access to data, correction, deletion, restriction of the processing. The rights can be exercised by a written application sent by e-mail to info (at) movewithleia.com. Unsubscribe from the news (revocation of consent or objection) is possible at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the received electronic news.
- If you have attended our courses, workshops, or any other event, then you have entered into a contract with us (you have made a purchase of the service). We need certain personal data in order to be able to perform the contract correctly and in full. In case of purchasing our services, we process the following data: identification data (name and surname, username and password); contact details, which include personal data (name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, account address); information about your orders, which mainly includes information about the services you have used. Retention period: legal storage (5 – 10 years). Rights of individuals: access to data, rectification, and, to a limited extent, erasure. The rights can be claimed by a written application sent by e-mail to info (at) movewithleia.com. Unsubscribing from the news (revocation of consent or objection) is possible at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the received electronic news.
- If you want to contact us, you can contact us via the online form or send us an email. In this case, we will keep your personal information until the end of the communication. Retention period: until the end of the communication. Rights of individuals: access to data, correction, and objection, restriction of processing, and deletion. Rights can be claimed by a written application sent to the operator’s address or by e-mail to info (at) movewithleia.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
For detailed cookies please head here.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can find it here.
Who we share your data with
For communication: Mailchimp and MemberVault LLC.
For payment: PayPal and Stripe.
Your contact information
We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5-10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example Mailchimp, MailerLite, MemberVault, PayPal.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Really Simple SSL
Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent